Fall is all about Pumpkin Spice everything. So with fall approaching it was natural that I wanted to make some yummy Autumn treats. First on my fall list I created these delectable Pumpkin Spice Pecan Brownies, they are so scrumptious you can’t help but devour them in one bite. The entire time I was making the brownie batter from Foodstirs I kept eating spoonfuls, the batter is so amazingly good. The baking results definitely made the whole experience delightful.
Foodstirs Brownie Mix:
- Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix Packet
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1/3 Organic Irish Butter or Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Hazelnut Milk or Alternative Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Organic Pecans
- Step 1: Add all Foodstirs Brownie Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl, and whisk together until smooth.
- Step 2: Add a thin layer of butter to the bottom and sides of baking dish. Then with spatuala add a even layer of the Brownie batter into your glass backing dish.
Pumpkin Spice Topping;
- 4 Ounces Organic Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Irish Butter
- 1/4 Cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Organic Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Cassava Flour
- 1 Teaspoon ground Organic Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground Organic Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Organic Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon Organic Cardamon
- 1/3 cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Step 3: Add Melted Butter, Soft Cream Cheese, and Sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- Step 4: Add Eggs, Flour, Spices and Pumpkin Puree to the bowl.
- Step 5: Take a spoon and put small circle layers of the pumpkin batter on top of the brownie batter. Then take a butter knife, swirl the top layer of pumpkin batter and brownie batter together with the knife to create a marble effect.
- Step 6: Bake at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.
Let Cool for 20-30 minutes in the dish. Then Cut, Serve & Enjoy 😛